SMA Inverter 2.5KW
This item is used but only for a month to test a project setup so as new.
Sunny Boy Storage is the battery inverter designed for new high voltage batteries from leading manufacturers. With a charge and discharge power of 2.5 kW, it is ideally suited to handle the electricity demand of a private household. The device combines the flexibility of the AC coupling with the advantages of high-voltage technology, enabling a significant reduction in system and installation costs. Thanks to the integrated web server and the direct portal access, commissioning is simple, and the energy flows in the household are as transparent as possible. No matter how the energy is produced and consumed—whether with existing or new PV systems, wind energy or a CHP plant—Sunny Boy Storage can handle everything, today and in the future. Systems with Sunny Boy Storage also have complete flexibility to meet a system owner‘s changing needs allowing either the generator or battery storage to be individually extended or upgraded at any time.
- For new and existing systems: reduced installation costs, can be retrofitted and expanded at any time, as needed
- For almost all PV system types: string inverters, module inverters and power optimizers
- Can be combined with numerous types of energy: PV, wind energy, combined heat and power plants
- Choice of lithium-ion battery (currently Tesla Powerwall, additional batteries to follow shortly)
- Most cost-effective AC-connected battery inverter on the market
- 97 % efficiency allows for optimal use of cached energy
- Maximum PV yields while meeting all applicable regulations for feed-in limits (e.g., EEG, KfW 275, Zero Export)
Easy to use
- Quick and straightforward one-person installation, thanks in part to it weighing only 9 kg
- Simple installation using a smartphone or tablet via WLAN and an intuitive web interface
- Everything at your fingertips thanks to its direct connection to Sunny Portal / Sunny Places
More technical datasheets can be found here on SMA website under the DOWLOADS tab